John Oxley Wish List
Can you help?
Restoration of John Oxley, like all Heritage Fleet work, is a community-based project that relies heavily on financial support and on the industrial community plus many, many volunteers.
Many industries and sponsors already support the Fleet with goods and services.
Practically all of our machine tools, welders, riveting machines, oxy sets, timber saws and thicknessers were donated, as are much of the electrical equipment, hydraulic rams, and air-compressors
Photo: John Rich
Volunteers and personnel
- Volunteers for riveting teams
- Volunteers for needle gunning
- Thursday volunteers - metal fabrication
- Saturday volunteers - metal fabrication and engineering
- Volunteers to form up a deck team
- A scaffolder is needed to help signing off on scaffolds in the shipyard
See also our support page for further information on volunteering.
If you can possibly help, please phone (02) 9298 3888 and ask to speak to Hugh Lander, or failing that, any of our Heritage Shipyard Volunteers
John Oxley reconstruction
Last modified on Friday, 01-Mar-2013 14:35:53 EST