James Craig crew newsletter Full & By
Crew newsletter of the barque James Craig.
Full & By was first published in May 2002 and has continued to be published on a semi-regular basis ever since.
The Journal contains articles of general maritime interest and articles relating specifically to James Craig.
It is produced by crew members of James Craig.
Issue 34 – January 2014
– Log of the top mast schooner Alvei Nelson, NZ, for Pago Pago, American Samoa (Peter Davey)
– City of Adelaide returns to Australia update (Eugene Boisvert)
– New Years Eve on James Craig (Ewa Korczynski, Jeff Thomas)
– National Maritime Museum secures one of the most celebrated collections of shipwreck images in the world
– Thermopylae and Cutty Sark.
– John Oxley and the war risk bonus (John Cowie)
– A Seaworthy Vessel (Peter Davey)
– Boxing Day 2013 (Ewa Korczynski)
To view earlier newsletters, click on the relevant link below:
No. 33 – November 2013 (1,610 Kb PDF)
No. 32 – August 2013 (557 Mb PDF)
No. 31 – May 2013 (5.8 Mb PDF)
No. 29 – October 2012 (7.5 Mb PDF)
No. 1 – May 2002 (516 Kb PDF)